WSG 2010/11 Snowboard Reviews
sit back and feast upon our 30 second reviews of the best snowboards available for the new season.
There's plenty of summer options available if you want to brush up on your freestyle or just get a tan
>> Video player
- NEW: What to do in Ischgl when it's all green, Pete heads there to find out
- NEW: Is your snowboarding life over when you have a new baby? , It's that man Pete again and this time he has the family in tow
- Heliboarding in Switzerland with the WSG Crew
- Snowboarding with your kids, here how Ed from Westbeach got on in at New Year in Obergurgl
- Tales from Risoul at the British Universities Snowsports Council Trip
Before heading off piste make sure you've read our easily digestable guide on all things off-piste.
There's so many things to try and understand when starting out on that slippery slope. How to pick a resort, when to ride, what to wear, where to eat its all here
We've always a number of great competitions running on the site, check out our competition page for our current ones.
Yep you've guessed it, lots of skiers dressed like tossers and quite rightly getting the finger pointed at them ...
Heres the essential phrases you'll need to make the most of your holiday, from getting around to breaking the ice in the bar
- French Language
- German language
- Italian Language
- Japanese Language
- Norwegian Language
- Russian language
- Spanish Language
- Learn a language
we've sent one of our writers Liz, off on the British Snowboard Tour. Follow her as the Ozzy girl experiences the Artificial & indoor slopes for the first time
Stay in and support you favourite boarders. Thats right snowboarding is back on regular UK TV this season, check out the times & schedules here