Metro Ski & Snowboard Show 2009, London
21-25 October 09
Still in Olympia in London, you should know what to expect by now, and plenty to get you in the mood for the new season
The Metro Ski & Snowboard Show celebrates the alpine experience and hosts a range of new features along with some returning favourites. Whether you’re an experienced rider or a first timer the show has a range of interactive features to entertain, inspire and amaze. Indulge in the mountain experience and rediscover your passion for snow.
Visit www.metrosnow.co.uk for full details and ticket prices
* 50ft Kicker:
London Ride and British Snow Tour will be laying down sick air off the kicker with some of the best riders around the UK looking for a pre Winter Olympic warm up... read more
* Zillertal Après Ski Bar: Austrian electro pop, mad dancing, nightly parties, fancy dress and a bar all hosted by Zillertal, giving you just a glimpse of what they do best...read more
* Off Piste Adventure Zone: Taste the powder and enjoy your first off piste run of the season with some inspirational talks, films and guidance from mountain experts.
* Board Riders Heaven: Core snowboard brands will be showcasing the latest kit and giving you the opportunity to talk to professionals...
* Natives Jobs Fair: Find all the information you need to know about working a winter season, visas, accommodation and more with expert help from Natives representatives...read more
* Warren Smith Ski Academy: Improve your skiing technique with the help the world famous Warren Smith Ski Academy....read more
* Husky Lodge: Destination Quebec will be returning with our favourite furry friends the Husky Dogs for a full five days petting bonanza. Have your photo taken with the dogs...read more
* World Resort Village: giving you the chance to speak to mountain representatives from around the globe and learn what each resort has to offer...read more
* Gigloo: Have a laugh with live comedy courtesy of the Altitude Festival, live music and DJs spinning hot tracks...read more
* World Food Pavilion: Get a taste of the mountain and indulge in the finest food from around the globe...read more
* Les 3 Vallées Resort Bar: Relax French style in the resort bar with a vin chaud, acoustic music and talks from wintersports experts....read more
* Brand Arena & Fashion Show: The hottest winter sports brands will be previewing their latest kit with the help of b-boy dancing, parkour stunts and generous giveaways...read more
* Bargain Holidays and Shopping: Find the best bargains in the show with retailers, tour ops and brands offering exclusive show discounts.