There's been no more seismic activity overnight the official website reports but the police have recommended that you don't head off-piste on the upper part of the mountain until they've given the all clear as there could still be further eruptions.
At Whakapapa the trails serviced by the Far West T-bar include the most at-risk potential lahar paths. Following Tuesday's volcanic activity there is a heightened possibility of further smaller events for the next 4 days. During this period the Far West T will not operate.
We'll try and get hold of some photos of the flow, but visit www.mtruapehu.com for more details.