The glacier offers excellent condition, from 3,600m to 3,200m.and will be open every day, from 7.15 to 12.30, until Saturday 1st September 2012.
An average of 2,000 riders ascend Les 2 Alpes’ glacier every day, making a total of 135,201 riders in a single summer.
The glacier is characterised by its gentle incline and wide runs that allow beginners to learn how to ski and snowboard with ease. 40% of the resort’s clientele in the summer also come to perfect their freestyle technique in the snowpark.
Summer at the Glacier compromises of:
- 18 hectares open from 7.30am to 1pm / beginners, advanced, lessons or individuals.
- Served by 2 draglifts and a ski tow dedicated to the 2 pipes.
- 2 half pipes, one of which is an Olympic-size super pipe, hips, quarters, modules, whoops, hand rails, big airs, … Includes a pro zone, an advanced zone and a fun zone.
- Constant entertainment and activities: PA system, DJ decks, barbecue, equipment testing and competitions for beginners.
- 9 members of staff and 30 volunteer shapers every day.
- Summer camps since 1996… A real success! The concept: 1 week, 1 Freestyle course, 1 accommodation, 1 ski pass, meals and coaching with 1 instructor, riding idols, snowsports heroes, and star brands.
Day pass: Adult: €35.30 /-13yrs and + 65yrs: €28.30
½ day pass (from 9.30am): Adult: €28.30 /-13yrs and + 65yrs: €23.10
6-day + pass:
Unlimited access to ski lifts for summer skiing and walking + complementary facilities (swimming pool, ice-rink, tennis, archery, golf, water sports, summer tobogganing) and preferential rates for other activities.
Adult 6-day pass: €177 /-13yrs and + 65yrs: €141.60