- North America
- British Columbia
- Apex Mountain
- Bear Mtn Hill
- Big White
- Cypress Mountain
- Fairmont Springs
- Fernie Alpine Resort
- Forbidden Mountain
- Grouse Mountain
- Harper Mountain
- Hemlock Valley
- Kicking Horse
- Mount Seymour
Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains
4545 Blackcomb Way,
Whistler, B.C. V0N 1B4
Vancouver via Squamish on Hwy 99. Whistler is 115km , drive time is about 2 1/4 hours.
Fly to Vancouver International. Transfer time to resort is 2 hours. If you have the cash, you can take a HeliJet straight to the resort in 30 minutes.
A bus from Vancouver takes around 2 hours. Take the Pacific Coach Lines express from the airport straight to Whistler/ Greyhound and Snowbus run daily services from Vancouver city. A local bus runs daily around Whistler resort.
Trains: direct to Whistler (only in summer).
- Freeriding, terrain parks and Pistes
- Village life, accommodation and nightlife
- Mountain statistics
- Whistler/Blackcomb 6-day weather forecast
- How to get to Whistler/Blackcomb
- Your views on Whistler/Blackcomb
- Holiday offers to Whistler/Blackcomb
- News on Whistler/Blackcomb
- Videos on Whistler/Blackcomb