World Snowboard Guide 11th Edition
Released in 2006 but still a classic. Telling you what its really like on over 500 resorts.
It’s been a long journey, with many miles of pistes descended, thousands of miles of motorways and dirt tracks driven, with new contributions from many different nationalities, from many different continents, hours on computers, and not to mention the litres of beer drunk, but we’ve got there. The 11th edition of the World Snowboard Guide covers more countries and more resorts than ever before, having been fully redesigned and printed in full colour. It’s stuffed full of reviews, articles, and informative tips.
"Quite simply the best and most up to date snowboard guide money can buy" Piste Magazine
"So good skiers might find it's worth a look" Adventure Travel Magazine
"Clearly produced with a lot of love" MyFreesport Magazine
"top quality guide, absolutely brimming with information" Snowsphere Magazine
"The original snowboard-specific guidebook remains the best of the bunch ... the best snowboard guidebook money can buy" Document Snowboard Magazine
“Beginner or expert snowboarder, if you’re planning a trip of any kind the WSG should not be ignored” Ski+Board Magazine
“An excellent guide to the best riding on the globe” Observer Newspaper
“easy to use and comprehensive” Transworld Snowboarding Magazine
- Covers the major destinations: Austria, France, Italy, Switzerland, USA, Canada etc
- Covers less well known destinations: Bulgaria, Spain, New Zealand, Australia, Poland, Chile, Argentina, Norway, Sweden etc
- Country & State maps showing resort locations
- Resort reviews cover freeriding, terrain parks & pipes, pistes and suitability for beginners. The town section covers where to stay, good drinking spots and details on how to get there, and there’s all the statistics you’ll ever need including any new season resort improvements.
- Summer glacier & camps guide
- Heli and CAT boarding, Backcountry section, Snowboard test and many more articles
Published October 2006