How to get to Waterville Valley
Waterville Valley Resort
1 Ski Area Road
PO Box 540
Tel: 1-800-GO-VALLEY (468-2553)
From Boston, 130 miles, 2 hours. Take I-93 N to Exit 28, then 11 miles via Rt. 49 to resort village. Fron New York, 325 miles, 6 hours. Take 1-95 to I-91 to I-84 to Mass. Turnpike to I-290 to I-495 to Rt. 3 N to I-93 N to Exit 28, then 11 miles via Rt. 49 to resort village.
Fly to Boston, with a 2 hour transfer time.
Bus services from Boston can take 2 hours to Waterville.
READ NEXT: Your views
- Freeriding, terrain parks and Pistes
- Village life, accommodation and nightlife
- Mountain statistics
- Accommodation and lift pass deals in Waterville Valley
- Hotels & Hostels in Waterville Valley
- Waterville Valley 6-day weather forecast
- How to get to Waterville Valley
- Your views on Waterville Valley
- Videos on Waterville Valley
Accomodation and lift pass deals in Waterville Valley
We have some incredible hotel and lift pass deals
Hotels & Hostels in Waterville Valley
Choose from literally hundreds of thousand hotels and budget accommodation providers
UK holidays to Waterville Valley
We've teamed up with Iglu, to give you the best flight, transfer and hotel deals possible