Solitude Mountain Resort
You can stay close to the slopes in one of the lodges or condo units offering a choice rooms at generally high rates. The Powderhorn is Solitude’s newest place for lodging offering visitors somewhere to stay that is both good and convenient, but it’s not cheap. Eating out options are basic, however, the Creekside makes fantastic pizza’s.
NightlifePretty quiet. Riders looking for a bit of a party are best off heading into Salt Lake City.
AccomodationYou can chose to stay up at the resort, however, if you are on a budget your best bet would be to stay in a cheap hotel near the mouth of the Big Cottonwood Canyon.
- Freeriding, terrain parks and Pistes
- Village life, accommodation and nightlife
- Hostels in Solitude Mountain Resort
- Solitude Mountain Resort 6-day weather forecast
- How to get to Solitude Mountain Resort
- Your views on Solitude Mountain Resort
- Videos on Solitude Mountain Resort