105 Mountain Road
Tel: 001 (802) 464 3333
From Boston, head west along Hwy 2, then north on I-91,west along Rte 9 and then finally north on Rts 100 to Mt Snow.<br>Boston to resort = 134 miles, 2 3/4 hours drive time.
Fly to Boston Int, or Bradley Int, both with a transfer time of around 23/4 hours .
Greyhound and Vermont Transit, tel: 802-254-6066 run services to Brattleboro www.adventurenortheast.com run buses from New York City, tel: 718-601-4707
The Amtrak Vermonter to Brattleboro or the Ethan Allen Express to Rensselaer/Albany
- Freeriding, terrain parks and Pistes
- Village life, accommodation and nightlife
- Mountain statistics
- Mount Snow-Haystack 6-day weather forecast
- How to get to Mount Snow-Haystack
- Your views on Mount Snow-Haystack
- News on Mount Snow-Haystack
- Videos on Mount Snow-Haystack