No big surprise here, the village at the base of the slopes is simple, basic, but good enough, with affordable places to sleep and eat in to suit all tastes and pockets.
For a feed try the The Cascade Grill which serves a good breakfast.
The main hangout for booze is the Snorting Elk Cellar, but unfortunately it's not a place for babes.
For a bed check out The Alpine Inn, which is close to the slopes and good value.
- Freeriding, terrain parks and Pistes
- Village life, accommodation and nightlife
- Mountain statistics
- Crystal Mountain 6-day weather forecast
- How to get to Crystal Mountain
- Your views on Crystal Mountain
- News on Crystal Mountain
- Videos on Crystal Mountain