Great value, will push your abilities. Can't stay on-mountain, but the extended season makes this a definite must-see!
Arapahoe Basin Opening Day 2012 / Jack Dempsey
Lift count : 6 x Chairlifts Other lifts magic carpet
490 acres OF PISTES (69 PISTES)
Pass (Low/High Season) : 0 Season pass
New for season
- Number of terrain parks: 2
- Total kickers:
- Total Jibs:
- Park details:
- Number of halfpipes: 0
- Trees: Yes
- Backcountry: Yes
- Average snow in a season: 9.3m
- Snowmaking faciities:
- Winter: Dec to June
- Driving: The resort is a 96 mile drive west from Denver International Airport via I-70 west. Take I-70 west to Silverthorne (exit 205), then travel 12 miles east on U.S. Highway 6. Or, choose the 68 mile scenic route from Denver by taking I-70 west to Loveland Pass (exit 216), then proceed west on U.S. Highway 6 for 8 miles.
- Flying: Denver International Airport has daily flights to and from most major cities. Also, the Colorado Springs and Vail/Eagle Airports are served regularly by major airlines from cities all across the country.
- Address: Arapahoe Basin Ski Area P.O. Box 8787 Arapahoe Basin, Colorado 80435 Tel - 1-970-468-0718
- Email: [email protected]